Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Favorite Natural Hair Products

I must be moisture-obsessed because finding the best natural moisturizer and the best conditioner are two journeys I just can't seem to abandon. My favorite go-to natural hair care products are generally based on the conditioner. While I do love to mix and match, I also love to find a great pre-destined pair of shampoo and conditioner. Enter Alba Botanica's Hawaiian line of haircare. The Plumeria scent is my favorite, but they are all amazing and pretty affordable for functional natural haircare. It leaves my hair smelling fantastic and also soft, which can be quite the accomplishment for a natural shampoo.

When I'm feeling a little more purist (not to mention fancy), I tend to do a rinse with John Masters Organics' amazing concoctions. His Evening Primrose Shampoo paired with his Citrus & Neroli Detangler make me feel like I just got back from a Native American healing ritual or a relaxing, romantic weekend at my favorite spa in Palm Springs. However, if you want your nose to rise up to Heaven for a few minutes, you must try the Zinc & Sage Shampoo with Conditioner. It almost makes me hungry it smells so good.

If we're going semi-natural, I shoot for Moroccan Oil's line. With no added sulfates, it is both delicious smelling and delightfully functional.

No comments:

Post a Comment