Sunday, February 24, 2013

Prayer of Personal Forgiveness


I found this via "The Lovers Blog" on Tumblr. I think that forgiveness is necessary for forward motion in life. So coming across this was a beautiful thing, and I had to share it. 

Regardless of what you think or don't think of prayer, it is usually always an energy infused with love. I know the word "God" scares a lot of people, and often even acts as an isolator between people and communities. I love the word "Universe," because to me it encompasses both the divine invisible world, as well as the scientific rational world, and the place where the two converge in space and time... creating this beautiful experience called life. 

You can plug in the word Creator, Goddess, Divine Mother, Source, Infinite Light, Universe… whatever is most meaningful to you
I Bless This Day And Give Thanks For My Life
God, I Am Your Child, Your Humble Child
I Give You My Love And Thank You For Your Constant Love And Blessings
God, I Ask That You Help Me Forgive And Release, Completely And Totally, All People Who Have Hurt Me Through Thought, Word Or Deed, Knowing Or Not Knowing
Please God, Please God, Thank You God, Thank You God, Thank You
God, I Ask That You Help All People I Have Hurt Through Thought, Word Or Deed, Knowing Or Not Knowing, To Forgive And Release Me Completely And Totally
Please God, Please God, Thank You God, Thank You God, Thank You
God, I Ask That You Help Me Forgive And Release Myself Completely And Totally, For All The Times I Hurt Myself Or Hurt Others Through Thought, Word Or Deed, Knowing Or Not Knowing
Please God, Please God, Thank You God, Thank You God, Thank You
God, I Ask That You Help All Life Forms I Have Hurt, In Any Way At Any Time, To Forgive And Release Me Completely And Totally
Please God, Please God, Thank You God, Thank You God, Thank You
God, I Ask That You Help Me To Be Forgiven And Released, Completely And Totally. For All My Hurts Or Wrongs To The Earth And The Life Of The Earth Through Thought, Word Or Deed, Knowing Or Not Knowing
Please God, Please God, Thank You God, Thank You God, Thank You
With This Release, Freedom, Peace, Power, And New Life, I Bless All Creation In The Entire Universe And Fill The Entire Universe With My Love
I Love And Bless The Earth, All Life And All Humanity. I Love, Bless, And Respect, The Visible And The Invisible
I Rejoice And Give Thanks For My New Life, Power, And Health. And Give Complete Blessings And Love To All Life, Always
Thank You God, Thank You God, Thank You
For other beautiful prayers and words visit:
Howard Wills

No comments:

Post a Comment