Monday, December 17, 2012

Get Glowing Skin


I wanted to take this moment to share my favorite skin care line, as well as a few tips for holistic skin care. I've done a blog post about my favorite natural skin products before, and Tata Harper's line was one of the ones included, but I am writing this again because I have continued to play around with all kinds of other natural skin care lines on the market, and still find hers to be the best. I am not affiliated with them in any way, by the way, no endorsements or anything. So this is just my truth and love of the product for you...


I first received one of Tata's trial sets last Christmas, and I noticed results within a week. I'm not exaggerating, and I have troublesome skin. I have battled acne all my life,  and I used to take Accutane when I was 16 (before I learned about the dangers of medications like that!) It should have been a red flag to me not to take it, when the dermatologist had me get my liver tested every month while on the drug. Accutane is now in the middle of a big lawsuit for what it has done to people's stomachs, and I, too, have suffered stomach problems since I took it. Well, I have long since learned the dangers of of drugs like that, and I can't change the past, I can only embrace the present and choose holistic options for my skin and my body now.

A lot of my skin issues have disappeared with a whole foods centered diet. But I do still have to worry about flare ups of blemishes to this day. So I have to be really mindful of what I put on my skin. I have tried completely food grade products as well, but I still break out or they leave me super shiny, etc. Tata's products are not easy on the wallet, but there are certain areas of life where pinny pinching won't serve you, and health is one of them. Tata's products are still not as costly as some of the crazy skin creams out there, but they are high. And that's because she uses the finest ingredients and also believes that in order to maintain a great company that continues to produce great products, all of her workers deserve to be paid fair wages for their hard work in bringing you the best skin care line in existence. Everything is grown on Tata's sustainable farm in Vermont and they have a truly beautiful business.


I believe in companies like this and would rather pay a little bit more on something that is clean, effective, sustainable and conscious, than a cheaper mass-produced version that makes similar claims without delivering. Feel free to browse their site and blog, because it is beautiful and will answer any questions that you may have! But see for yourself... their deluxe beauty sets are definitely affordable and you can do a trial run and see if I'm crazy or not... but, you won't be sorry, cause it works :)

Visit their site through this link, and you will receive 15% off your order

BIG TIP: It is also important to note that skin care comes from within as well. If you drink plenty of water, fresh-pressed juices and eat lots of fibrous vegetables-- both raw and cooked-- you will be on the road to beautiful, glowing skin. 

PHOTO CREDIT: These pictures were taken from the Tata Harper website and/ or her blog.

I hope you enjoy her products as much as I do!

xoxo
dani

No comments:

Post a Comment